Well we are very excited to Announce that we are expecting an new addition to our family. We are due in July and counldn't be happier. We found out the first of November and Bryan is very proud of me for keeping it a secret this long, but let me tell you- IT WAS HARD!!! I have been very sick and I hoping that doesn't last much longer. It's been quite commical- Bryan battled the flu a few weeks ago and so we took turns for two days throwing up in the bathroom!! NOT SO FUN~ but we are excited. I am three months along next week. We had our first Doctor's appointment the day after Christmas and we were able to hear the heartbeat! It was quite an expirience and I think it made the whole thing feel more real to both of us. We are anxiously awaiting to find out what the gender is.... Bry obviously wants a boy and I honestly have no preference I would have fun either way- as long as we have a healthy baby we don't care! 
We were just getting home after hearing the heartbeat and grabbing a bite to eat and as you can tell we were all smiles!!! It was a very exciting moment!!!!!!!!











2 comments:
CONGRATS! How exciting! I'm so happy for you and hope everything goes well!
How wonderful Jess! I am so excited for you and Bryan.
Post a Comment