Friday, December 28, 2007

Off to the Farm to Finish Christmas~



This is Bryan on the way to the Farm on Christmas Day and Below is Anna and I Cheesin for the camera! She loves to pose!
Below is Grandma Arda (Who I love to death) Opening the gift we gave her! Isn't she so cute!



Below is Bryan making faces at me- he was anxious to open one too!! And Miss Anna with her Unicorn that Grandma Wendy gave her- she thinks, and I quote, "That it's SO Beautiful- so very beautiful," And she informed Bry that he couldn't touch it cause he was a boy and boys will break it!!!



We really got a kick out of the girls. They were so shocked when the presents were gone and there wasn't any more to open!


To the left is Terry Opening his gift from us and Wendy cleaning up after everyone.... And Below is Sara making faces and Bryon waiting anxiously to talk to Matt!!! We were all able to talk to Matt- He sounded so wonderful and Bry and I were excited to tell him our good news of him becoming an Uncle for the 3rd time! He was very excited for us. He is enjoying Australia despite the heat and is glad to be staying in Darwin for at least one more transfer!

0 comments: