Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas~


This is our tree this year! I am actually really sad to take it down. I have loved it. It's deffinately one of my favorites so far. With Dad having so many ups and downs and all the back and forth between here and Burley and here and Salt Lake, work being so busy, and having awful morning sickness- it took me awhile to get it all up and now that it is, I'd like to leave it for awhile!! :)





I tried to make things fun this year and make sure that "SANTA" came to our house! This is proof- the stockings are filled....



This is me on Christmas Morning opening the Shoes Bryan got me.... he did a GREAT job picking them out I love them!



This is me BEFORE the pandamonium of prestent opening began! After talking with Jason for quite some time and eating a very yummy piece of French Toast- I was dying to open one! Jason sounded great! He was very excited to learn that he was going to be a TIO(Uncle in spanish) for the very first time. It was great to hear his voice. He only has 8 months left!





Here's Bry- he FINALLY got to open a present- He was very excited to finally get his helmet!!!



This is the wonderful mess we made! I can't imagine what kind of a mess adding a child is going to create!! The two of us alone destroyed the living
room!!!! (And what fun it was too)








0 comments: