Well hey Everyone...... October is finally coming to an end..... Just one more week! I can't even believe it. It seems like this whole summer and fall have just been one big blur!!! I have given you a little insight on the lives of our missionaries and their happenings! They are both doing well.
Halloween is next week and I'm sure we will have some fun pictures to share after that! I am going to attempt to be Medusa with the help of Bryan's Aunt Kel. Sara is going to bring the girls over and we are going to dress them up all cute and take them trick-or-treating and then it's up to Arda's for the evening. She is the Queen of Halloween and that is the happening place to be. As far as our lives in general- there is not much to report. We are workin and our callings keep us very busy. On top of being the Mia Maid advisor I also have the opportunity to coach the Young Women volleyball. I enjoy that very much. They are a great group of girls and they learn quickly. I am happy to add that we are, at this point, UNDEFEATED! We are probably going to go to the regional tournament. It's a blast. I am excited for December- There is a group of women in the stake that get together on Thursday nights to play and it's a blast I love it! Bryan is working as well. Thankfully, work for him is slowing down a bit so his schedule is a bit more like a normal person. He goes to the stake center on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to play basketball with a group of guys at about 6:00 in the morning before work. He really enjoys that. Hunting season is underway- Bry has been going to Preston when he can to hunt with Terry (his Dad) and Uncle Richard. So far- there have been no NEW heads with antlers added to the collection. Other than that we are just same 'ol same 'ol. We hope that all is well with everyone and love hearing from you all. It was so good to see Chuck and Teresa, Connie, Debbie,Grandma and Grandpa, and Ralph and Teresa last month. We love you guys and hope that all is well!!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
October comes to an end.....
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Jessica
As I was reading your blog it occured to me that you write like your dad. Your blog looks great I love the change ....been thinking of chnaging mine too but just don't have the energy to mess with it.
You guys sure stay busy and you look happy, that makes me happy for you. I love you and wish you lived closer. Love dad
Jessica,
I've been keeping up with your blog and love it--I just don't make comments all the time. I especially love all the pictures, your dad sent me one of you on Halloween--that was unbelievable! Was that your hair? If so, how did you ever get it back to normal? It was so nice to see you too--We love you! Aunt Debbie
Hey Jess! I found you! I am glad to have a blog, being able to catch up on the daily life of everyone I like to keep in touch with. Hope your doing great!
Post a Comment