Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas To All and To All a Goodnight!!

Jason and Em joined us for our annual Christmas tree hunt this year! We usually go on Thanksgiving but, this year, decided to try something new ! We had a good time and in my opinion found the PERFECT tree! I LOVE IT! SO- I know these pics are a little late but, better late than never! (and yes I look like a goober)
BEFORE:

(My handsome husband showing off his mean "tree cutting" skillz)
TA DA!! AFTER:
For Christmas Eve we went to Dan and Kel's an enjoyed a delicious bowl of Clam Chowder and played Quelf with Jess and Kevin and Matt! It was a blast ( however I think the boys were less than amused). The food was great and the company even better. Thanks for a fun night you guys!
We hurried home to wind the K daug down and get him to bed so that Santa could come! I know, I know, I am 25 but I still believe in Santa and he definitely found our house this year (pic below) as did Grandmas and Grandpas AND Aunts and Uncles. Kayson had a fabulous Christmas!
Who knew that a new pair of shoes could be soooo exciting?He made Bry put them on him as soon as he opened them! The Movie, "Cars" is Kayson's favorite right now and he got all kinds of stuff to prove it!
** Just a quick side note- anyone who creates a toy that cannot be shut off should be punished! THANKS MOM!! :) (Just our luck- Kayson loves it!) The batteries are coming out tomorrow.
We spent Christmas Day at the Westerberg's. Fun was had by all- Grandpa took the girls for sled rides behind the snowmobile! Later we bundled Kayson up and he went outside for a tractor ride with Grandpa! Good food, and family, what more could you ask for!

We had A Very Merry Christmas and we feel so blessed for all that we have! We hope that your Christmas was as good as ours........

2 comments:

Tammi Pollard said...

I wish we could have been there to see Monkey open his presents. What fun!!!!! Love Nannie T

Tammi Pollard said...

I thought your tree was absolutly gorgeous, it is such a difference in seeing it in person, I am glad we got to peek at the real thing this year. love ya MOM