Bring your little princess to Royal Princess Academy where she will learn what it means to become a TRUE princess inside and out. The girls will learn that true princesses have Beauty, Elegance, and Grace, but also Intelligence, Generosity, and Confidence in who they are! They will learn about these characteristics by participating in a variety of activities such as, learning a brief dance complete with curtsy lessons (because every princess should know how to curtsy), reading stories, showing their artistic side, and channeling that inner magic that each and every princess holds. At the end of the session, when the clock chimes, each girl will be able to graduate from Royal Princess Academy and receive her very own crown!
Your little princess will also have the opportunity to meet and take photos with some of the famous princesses that they have come to love and admire!! Registration for our 2014 Fall session will begin on August 27, 2014!
Bry is a wonderful husband and a great Daddy! He loves the outdoors and is always gearing up for an adventure. His most recent endeavor is striving to be an ultra marathon runner and is training for his second race (50 miles) to be ran in June. He loves chocolate chip cookies and spending time with his family. He's a hard worker and works hard for our family. All around he's pretty much amazing!!!!
Kayson Terry
Kayson is an energetic 3 1/2 year old who has us laughing all the time. He loves dinosaurs, dragons, (anything that growls really), and transformers (or other robot like creatures). Kayson has a huge imagination and is always pretending something. This little man is all boy and wants to be just like his Daddy! Kays is so excited to be a big brother, and We think he'll be very good at it! Life is grand when your 3....
Here I thought the lesson I taught him on how to use the spoon wasn't getting through to him and he goes home and does it just like I taught him. Wow, I'm impressed with his recall abiltity. Anything else you want me to teach him for you?
How is it though that he can eat more than I do? Not fair! love you
4 comments:
What a Big Boy!!! I can't believe he is feeding himself like such a big boy!!!! love ya Nannie T
Hehe - that IS pretty good. He'll be driving before you know it!
I am so impressed. He's really enjoying it as well.
Here I thought the lesson I taught him on how to use the spoon wasn't getting through to him and he goes home and does it just like I taught him. Wow, I'm impressed with his recall abiltity. Anything else you want me to teach him for you?
How is it though that he can eat more than I do? Not fair! love you
Dad
Post a Comment