Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Go Aggies Go Aggies Hey Hey Hey!!!

Last night we went to the Aggie Game- Aggies against Oregon something or other..... (ask Bry he knows ) and we were accompanied by Holly and Rob! Thanks for coming you guys we had so much fun and it was so nice to visit and catch up we really need to do it more often!

For the life of me I could not get these two to smile..... I don't know about Rob but Bry as usual was going for "tough and mean" (Don't ask I think it's a Westerberg thing). Thanks , Hulls, for a fun night..... Let's do it again soon! P.S. The Aggies kicked some serious booty and won by a long shot!

4 comments:

Troy Westerberg said...

I think it's a Westerberg thing. I frequently get, "Smile!", from strangers. Usually I'm not irritated at the time (just going about my business), but an order to smile usually results in me being irritated.

Holly Jo said...

I had SO MUCH FUN!!!! Please please please let us come again! You guys ROCK! =)

kathy said...

That's almost a smile on Rob's face. Maybe it's a smirk. Hard to tell. Bryan is definitely not smiling!

Tammi Pollard said...

Oh my Gosh that face Bry is pulling is totally a Kayson face!!!! Love ya MOM