My Sister, Jordan, had a Birthday on the 17th!!! She turned a whoppin 16! I can't believe it! She is beautiful and has such a sweet spirit! I love her to death and I am excited for this new phase in her life to begin... I love you tons Jord. Thanks for being my sister!!!
My parents, along with some of Jordan's friends, organized a surprise party on Saturday night. She was SHOCKED and I think they had a really good time!
I also have to wish a very happy Birthday to my BIL Matt! He also had a birthday on the 17th. We love you to pieces Matt thanks for all you do!!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
The big 16!!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
NO WAY!!! Ok Jess, are you starting to feel old yet?! I swear WE just turned 16....ok so needless to say the past 9.5 yrs have gone by REALLY fast!!!
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! It's sooo wierd! Are we really considered to be in the "mid twenties" age group? WOW!
You poor old things. Adult diapers and walkers must be just around the corner.
Jess
You and I need to visit about your stealing my pic's for my blog. Just because I don't blog as fast as you doesn't mean for you to use all the pics. Stinker!
But thanks for posting on Jordan's Birthday party.
We loved having you all here for a few days. Wish you were going to be here for Christmas but we understand. Love Kayson to death and he sure wipes us all out. When you leave we look at each other and say wow ....its sure quiet with Kayson gone..no fun either.
Love ya
dad
Post a Comment