A few days ago Aunt kel came over and took some photos of Kayson, I figured since he turned 2 and we are in such a fun phase I ought to have Kel get some Nice photos! Here are a few- I LOVE them all and I am so excited..... THANKS KEL- you are amazing and we love you to death!

We really wanted to capture some of the things that he is really into right now......... thus the backhoe! :) I LOVE it!
The above photo is Kayson pretending to be Simba!!!! Silly










Love him! He is my baby and I can't belive he's 2! On a side note the potty training is going great! We had our first accident in 4 days yesterday in Nursery, BUT he's been dry ever since! A few accidents here and there are to be expected!!! SO- great job Bud, we are so proud of you and Thanks again Kel you are wonderful!
Love him! He is my baby and I can't belive he's 2! On a side note the potty training is going great! We had our first accident in 4 days yesterday in Nursery, BUT he's been dry ever since! A few accidents here and there are to be expected!!! SO- great job Bud, we are so proud of you and Thanks again Kel you are wonderful!










7 comments:
A real boy (lion), nice back yard and a skilled Aunt Kel, makes for a great outcome! Love the feet in the creek.
I am soooo jealous of the potty training!! Bentlee is soo not interested. In fact, her training potty only gets used when she needs a step stool!! The pictures of Kayson are adorable! His facial expressions are priceless!
First off...Kel great pics you are really talented taking photos. I love them all too. Great pics and expressions.
Love ya
Bumpa
Cute! Cute! Cute!!!
I love them, Kel you are amazeing!!!! and Kayson you absolutley adorable little man!!!!
He is getting big so fast! Wow love him in action he does have great expressions!
Wow he's getting so big now! Happy Birthday buddy! The pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment