Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{October and my super cute T Rex!!!!!}


Oh my goodness where did October go.... I am so behind when it comes to blogging that the thought of doing a September post AND an October post was tooo overwhelming... Kayson is growing up sooooo fast. It's a good thing I have a journal AND a blog because between the two I am hopefully recording the most important stuff!!! :) My baby isn't a baby anymore.... he's been potty trained since shortly after he turned two in July, he is talking NON STOP, and we are currently in the process of getting rid of the infamous Bink! I would like to jot down a few things for memory purposes seeing as how I forget things quickly:

Kayson is really in to dinosaurs right now, and trains.... we got some Thomas the Train underpants and ever since then he's been interested.

H is still a "big machine" fanatic- dozers, tractors, backhoes, excavators, you name it!

Things that he says alot: Mom aunt Eat- he wants to eat, it's otay it's otay (To babies that are crying or upset or Maggie when she's barking) , I did! or I didn't!, and DO IT NYSELF!

The terrible two's are upon us in full force..... we have seen quite a bit of whining and fussing and a few tantrums that are out of this world. Thank heaven for us Time Out works pretty good! My Monkey is also into guns right now.... we are not sure where or when he learned about them but he goes "huntin" quite a bit.... occasionally for snakes or squirrels, and sometimes a bird or a moose but mostly for "eee wrexes"! He saves my life quite a bit.just before I am about to be eaten alive Kayson shoots T Rex and becomes my hero. (we play this game often)

OH BOY! :)

Now that the details are out of the way, onto the pics, I'm sorry there are so many, but I love pics and it's my blog to with what I want..... :)


We kicked off October with our annual Halloween sugar cookie making...... they were yummy and Kayser had a BLAST!




Yes my kitchen was covered in flour by the time we are done.... but we had a blast and it's nothing that can't be cleaned up right? Thankfully Aunt Bugz was here to help :)!


Bryan has started a major project outside that is going to look fabulous! He's only got this first section done so far but it will go the whole length of our front yard in front of the fence! I think it looks GREAT! I love that my husband has such a nack for yard work....


This has been what our backyard has looked like lately..... leaves, leaves, and more leaves. It's officially Fall!I have also been in a super crafty mood lately and was in dire need of some fun Halloween decor.... so I decided to make a few things... these ghosts were first...... then my friend Darci helped me do this super cute plate. It says" The wicked witch and her little monsters live here."






We also went to the pumpkin walk in Logan with the Days. We had such a great time.... this was one of the "exhibits"- The Beatles.


Kayson really loves the Cat in the Hat right now so I had to get a pick.... I wish I would have gotten a better one of thing one and thing two. They were darling.


Simba...... too cute.


This was Madagascar.... I thought it was cute. Oh yes and there's Bry can you tell how much fun he was having??? :)
This bumblebee was cute......

As soon as we got close to this one Kayson said, " It's memo!!!!!"
The kids were so cute.... they walked for quite some time holding hands. Kayson LOVES Brecca and Jada and had so much fun with them all night.

Jada, Kayson, and Brecka- I was dumb and didn't even get one of baby Ledgen... sorry Darc!
This was another one of my Halloween crafts... I saw them on a blog and decided to give 'em a try.... they turned out super cute and I think I spent $3 total!This is my front porch.... Bry made these pumpkins for me a couple of years ago.... I just LOVE them. I leave them up till Thanksgiving! Also- I can't believe how great all of my pots still look this late into the year! I LOVE it.

The Young Men and Young Women in our ward always put on a fun Halloween carnival for all the primary kids, so we went to that and sadly this is the only picture I took... the Kids were lining up for the Costume parade. Kayson had such a blast, when he did the bean bag toss he actually made a few into the holes....
Kayson and I made these fun Halloween treats on Sunday! They turned out super cute........and for Breakfast I made orange pancakes with Chocolate chips.......
We did our "Frick or Freatin" on Saturday night in the yucky rainy weather, but Kayser LOVED it... he laughed and giggled so much and said "fank you" at every house. We ended up with WAY more candy than any 2 year old needs! As soon as we got home and got his costume off he dumped it out on the table and looked at each and every piece and counted "one, ooo, free, or, nine!" lol I guess we need to work on what comes after 4. At Grandma and Grandpa's house Kays got a little skeleton on a bike a tons of treats.... HUGE hit! Thanks you guys.I snapped this picture on the way back from Preston... what a tired Monkey and we hadn't even gone trick or treating yet!He's ready to go...........Our very first house.... Aunt Kel and Uncle Dan's. Isn't he such a cute T Rex!When we got to Grandma Arda's Sydney and Shelby were there along with Jake and Clara! Perfect opportunity to take pics with Grandma AND almost everyone was smiling wahoo!That's my little T Rex- he was in FULL costume all night growling and scratching stuff with his claws! He loved it. I love to dress up for Halloween so I decided that I would be a cave women and Kayson was my pet T Rex! :) I thought they went well together. I am sorry to say that I didn't think to get any pics of Kayson with his daddy..... Bry went to the Aggie Game with his Dad so Jenna came out to go Trick or Treating with us. I wanted to give my little sister a shout out and tell her we love her...... On Sunday she came down with a nasty bug and has been in bed ever since. We hope you are feeling better and we can't wait till you can play again soon- thanks for coming out to spend the evening with us!
That was our month in a nutshell.... we had some other things going on that I didn't get any pics of - My sister Jordan went to Homecoming and looked DARLING, we went to West Jordan and spent an evening with My cousins Trisha and Bryan and Cody and Natalie and their cute little familes- thanks for a fun night you guys, we trick or treated to Papa Morely and My parents, and Bryan went on several hunting excursions only to come back empty handed! It's been a busy month and I can't believe that it's November already!!! Bring on the Holidays I am ready. My goal this year is to be DONE Christmas shopping BEFORE December. We will see how that goes........ I added this last pic of my sister Jayme and her best bud cause I thought they looked super cute....... aren't they some pretty awesome rocker chicks?

3 comments:

juliewesterberg said...

No wonder you haven't had time to blog. You have been a busy, busy girl. Thanks for the pictures. Now will you please come to my house?

Tammi Pollard said...

Whew!!!! Busy, Busy and doing hair in between all of this too.... you go girl....

Darci said...

Love it all...especially little handsome! I'm glad that we get to be part of your busy world! We have so much fun with you guys!!