Sunday, March 21, 2010

{I've been tagged}

My friend Kara tagged me a while back but we've been running like crazy this week and I havn't had a chance to update..... so here goes- maybe you will learn something about me that you didn't already know.......



Four shows I like to watch...


1. The Office
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Bachelor
4. Flash Forward



Four Things I'm passionate about


1. Bryan and Kayson- (my boys!) and my families (Westerbergs and Pollards)
2. A clean house
3. The gospel
4. Being healthy



Four Phrases I say a lot....


1. What Bud?
2. Wow bud. Good job!
3. Love you. Have a good day.
4. I am SO ready for summer!



Four Things I have learned from the Past


1. Be yourself always
2. Sometimes laughter is the best medicine
3. Don't stress over the small stuff
4. Trial and tribulation help make you stronger and better

Four Places I want to GO....

1. Hawaii
2. Australia
3. The beach- ANY beach
4. Oregon

Four Things I did Yesterday

1. Drove to Boise
2. Watched New Moon on the way there
3. Shopped the outlet mall in Boise
4. Watched Jordan cheer with the cheerleaders at competition! GO BURLEY!

Four things I'm looking forward to

1. Easter
2. Getting our tax return back
3. Working in our yard
4. Bunco night in April

Four Things I love about Winter

1. Christmas time
2. Wearing hoodies
3. Snowboarding
4. Making snowmen

Four Things on my Wish list

1. Finishing my basement
2. Some new flip flops
3. Curtains for my bedroom
4. Nice weather to get here so I can plant my pots and a garden!!!

Four People to Tag
1. Jenna Bugz
2. Sara K
3. Christina B.
4. Jenna G.

Thanks Kara this was fun!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess, too bad we don't live by eachother--we'd have to have girls nights and watch our favorite TV shows together...and I think our little "buds" would have a great time together!

momofbeegees said...

Jessica...thanks for the tag! I have never done it before, but I will give it my best shot! I LOVE that you watch The Bachelor. I feel pathetic for watching it, but not pathetic enough to quit!! :)

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I find myself saying, "I'm SOOO ready for summer.." at least once a day, you're not the only one :)

Patrick Barrington said...

Let me know when you decide to finish your basement. I would love to help, and I'll bring along McKay to do all the wiring and plumbing.