Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{Great weather}

The past 2 weeks Kayson and I have been taking many walks to a little park about 3 blocks from our house to do this......



The weather has been SOOOOO nice and last week we had Jayme and Jordan here, so we took them with us and Kayson had a BLAST!! He loves the slides and the swings.

I am sad to report that we are getting SNOW today! YUCK..... Snow snow go away, bring back the sunshine so we can play!!!!!!
On a side not I also wanted to add that Bryan got our shutters up on our house..... they look so good and and so much character to the house. GOOD JOB HON!!NOW, if the rest of that snow could melt then I could get some flowers in and get my pots planted, and we could finish painting the trim that we started last fall!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Deidra said...

Kayson is getting so big! I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning and our lawn was white. Boo!

Michael and Tammi said...

Bryan
Good job on the shutters bud. They look great.

Patrick Barrington said...

I know that house! I can't wait to see what you guys do with the yard. I'm guessing there will be a lot of rocks involved. ~ Christina

The Allen's said...

Kayson looks so grown up to me in those swing pictures! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun guys. Hey thats a good looking place ya got going there., We'll love ya guys

Love The Pollard

AKA Tio, & Aunti EM

Taryn said...

What a cute house and what an even cuter little boy(:

Marybeth said...

I still love going to the park. Your house looks darling.