Sunday, March 14, 2010

{Just a quick post}

This is how Kayson sleeps lately! Where he learned it I don't know but we think it's pretty cute!

AND.... this has been his new favorite thing..... he is a Binky boy and I have been catching him with 2 in his mouth lately sometimes it's backwards, but most of the time he is sucking on two Binky's at once..... silly boy. I swear he has them hidden Because I will give him one and then never fail- he ends up with two.

A few weekends ago we were at Grandma Arda's and Holly came by with Sidney and Shelby. Before we left we told Kayson to give Grandma and the Girls loves..... pretty soon it turned into a game. From one to the next to the next, over and and over and over......
Grandma........


Shelby.........
Sidney.........

Holly.........

The little doll in the corner........

And then it started over. We got a kick out of him and I am so glad that he got to play with Sidney and Shelby for a bit. Thanks girls it was so fun to see you!
We are having some fabulous spring weather this week and My sisters are here visiting for spring break so we will have some fun pics to post soon.........

2 comments:

Amy + Justin said...

I can't get over how handsome he is...I need to come visit to get some loves!

Michael and Tammi said...

If your wondering how Kayson learned to put his arms behind his head while he's sleeping ....he learned that from me..I taught him. Kind of like everything else he does that's cute .....I taught him those things too. Hey Terry, I didn't know having a grand child was going to be this much fun...you have to admit, you and I have to take some credit, this little guy takes after us don't you think, even in his good looks! Grandpa's rule don't you agree? Jess keep those posts coming, we love them.

Love Bumpa