A few months ago Bryan's Aunt Kel asked us if we would like to come to the T Cross Ranch in Dubois, Wyoming for a few days. She works up there as a wrangler( which, might I add, she is AWESOME at) off and on throughout the spring and summer months, We were super excited and said YES YES YES we'd love to! We have seen so many pictures of Kel's adventures up there and heard so many neat stories that we were not about to pass up the opportunity! So...... on August 8th we left Kayson with Grandma Wendy, Grandpa Terry, And Grandma Arda, and began the 6 hour drive....... It was sad leaving my baby for the first time EVER for that long.... but once I got there I thoroughly enjoyed myself and discovered that it was a much needed break!! These pics are in no particular order.... but these first two are on our Second real day there we went on 2 half day rides.... (yep on horse back- I LOVED every minute of it). P.S My horse was was named SUPERMAN and I LOVED him he could even side step! He was so well mannered and I never had an ounce of trouble with him..... Bryan rode FRECKLES- we discovered quickly that Freckles was not a fan of mud and refused to go through any!!! By the middle of the day we finally thought we had rid him of this phobia, but by day 3 we had to do it all over again! Silly horse..... he didn't want to get his feet dirty I guess!!!!
P.S. Yes this is a pic of our horses peeing and yes we thought it was funny that they were doing it at the same time!!!!! LOL (OK not we..... me!!!)
The country was amazing and I think that was a huge goal- to see as much neat country as we possibly could while we were there!!!! This second pic is on the way home- we stopped off and snapped this pic in front of the Tetons in Jackson Hole Wyoming. SO GOREGEOUS!
This pic was taken on our first big ride the day after we got there! It was an all day ride and we went to this awesome place called Upper Rams Horn..... This picture just doesn't do it justice! It was so neat! On our way up, Kel kept saying,"yeah we are just going to go up to the base of those cliffs at the top and then we'll have lunch up there before we head back,"and I kept thinking where are we even gonna sit! To me it just looked like nothing but cliffs but when we got to the top this is what we saw! INCREDIBLE!!!This was us just relaxing at Upper Rams Horn just after lunch! We were just soaking it all up before we had to head back down the mountain! Ahhhh.... B-E-A-UTIFUL!
This pic was at Upper Rams Horn...... Bry just finished lunch and was making himself comfortable!!!!!!
And last but not least this is cute, quaint little cabin that we stayed in..... I wish I would have gotten a pic of the outside... it really was so cute and cozy! I didn't get a pic of the cute bathroom either......... BUT the whole cabin was perfect!

Thanks Kel for an awesome trip and for sharing the T Cross with us.... we loved it and we are so glad that we got to see you in action.... cowboy hat and all! You are very good and what you do and we can tell that you love every minute of it. It was so nice to have some"Bryan and Jess" time and just be able to get away from all the hustle and bustle of this summer! We missed our K Daug but we know that he was in good hands! Thanks so much Wendy, Terry and Grandma Arda for watching him and for all of the tractor rides that Grandpa had to endure!!! You guys are great!!!! I also want to say thanks to my mom for getting him packed and handing him off to Grandma Wendy!!! Here is the website for anyone interested in seeing more photos and getting a glimpse of what the Ranch is ........... http://www.tcross.com/- If anything the pics are incredible!!!!










8 comments:
Oh I'm jealous! That looks like so much fun!
Looks like you had a BLAST!! We took a snowmobile trip similar to that in Alpine, Wyoming, complete with cute, quaint cabin. There's nothing quite like the "great outdoors." So fun to read your blog and look at all of your cute pics.
That sounds like a blast! So glad that you had so much fun!
WOW! Looks amazing Jess! I bet it was nice to have a trip with just Bry - even if you missed your sweetie. :)
Looks like so much fun! Let me just say once again how lucky we all are to have Kell. She is awesome for sharing all her many 'talents' with us!
It looks like sooo much fun!!! Makes me miss all those mountain rides with my Mom!! love ya mom
How fun is that! I miss the mountains they are so beautiful.
Gorgeous! Glad you had such a good time.
Post a Comment