Every Blog needs a scenic picture of a pristine natural setting, and dirt bike right in the middle..................................Just some quick photos of our newly built rock wall and rustic gate that now line the bank of the creek that runs through our back yard.................
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Great wall! I think Richmond rocks are about as good as Station Creek rocks. The pristine natural setting seems to have a well used trail through the middle of it.
I agree with Wendy those are some great rocks, I tried to steal some home in my van but was told that they were too heavy. oh well. Great wall Bry you have done such a good job. love ya Tammi
Great wall. It looks very nice, but I've got to point out that your gate is upside down.I would only notice this because horses chew wood from the top down and I recognize a chewed gate. But wait! Maybe this gate was chewed by ponies from the bottom up? I like the gate.
Yard work... it's never ending!! You guys have done a GREAT job!! It's fun to put your own creativity into it! I LOVE anything made with rocks. We've been in our house for 7 years and have yet to finish our rock wall.
Post a Comment