Monday, August 17, 2009

Boys will be boys.........

On Saturday Kayson helped Bryan in the yard- playin in the dirt, moving rocks, squishing bugs, finding sticks and playin with the hose! He's a great "helper" when it comes to watering Mom's flower posts! Needless to say he played hard, got filthy dirty and loved every single minute of it!!!Kayson helpin Dad build the rock wall in our back yard!





7 comments:

Tammi Pollard said...

So cute!!! He is definately all boy!!! love ya Nannie T

Wendy K said...

What a great work ethic at such a young age! Those Westerberg boys are just hard workers.

This Idaho Girl said...

What chance does that child have with Bryan, Terry, and Matt around? I think I'll buy him a Barbie just because. LOL.

Darci said...

Congrats on the house! Landon told me that you moved...How fun! Where are you located now? I guess that means we need to get together!

Sage Hanks said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I still swear he is a spitting image of your brother. I love little boys!

momofbeegees said...

Prepare yourself for much much more dirt, mud, rocks, and bugs!! Boys LOVE that kind of stuff! My poor little girl doesn't stand a chance being "girly" with 3 older brothers. Your little guy is so dang cute!!

P.S. Thanks for the haircut... I LOVE IT!

Kel said...

I LOVE the photo of Kayson holding up a rock while Bryan works on the wall!!!