Before I get into this post I'd like to take a quick second and note that General Conference was great this past weekend! I felt very uplifted and got a renewed drive to better myself as a person, daughter, wife and soon to be mom!!! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!!!!!
NOW- I don't know about the rest of you, but my mood alot of times I think totally depends on the weather..... I am a fan of sunny skies and warm temperatures. Unfortunately for me, this is what I woke up to this morning- CLOUDY, gloomy skies...
then as the morning progressed it turned into RAIN....... ~Keep in mind, as I continue, that I have front row seats to the show Mother Nature decided to put on today due to the fact that my desk is right SMACK in front of 4 very LARGE windows~
From there we had a huge HAIL storm, which lasted a total of... oh I'd say a good 15 minut
es!! Then we experienced a few hours of the oh so dreaded
company of a SNOW STORM-Then we had some more RAIN and ALOT of THUNDER AND LIGHTNING. Had enough? OH NO.... Then the sun decided to come out for a glorious, beautiful but very BRIEF second and looked something similar to this....
Just as fast as it came the sun was gone and we are back to the doom and gloom of THIS...
I would dare say that we've seen it all today.... You can see why my mood cannot decide what it would like to be. Now- to make myself clear, I do enjoy the rain but on a warm summer day, not with every other weather scene you could possibly imagine... I am pleading with Mother Nature- WILL YOU PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND... With that said I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Monday- let's cross our fingers for brighter skies as the week progresses!!!!!!!! The word on the street is that this weekend is supposed to be splendid.










10 comments:
Well that was weird for sure! Never thought to get al life huh!
Welcome to Utah in April!
Splendid weekend huh? We're gonna be sticking around this crazy valley if you and Bryan want to make a plan. We haven't been to the temple yet this month if that's an idea.
You're pregnant, dear. I'm not sure that stable weather will stablize your mood in the least. But it would sure help the rest of us!! By the way, you need to come look at the kitchen!
Hi Love!!! i've missed you! thank goodness I WILL get to see you this weekend. I am coming home to help Stac with the whole prom thing. Hey call me on sat and remind me to bring that tummy sleeve thing. Also i have been meaning to call you about the crib thing. I guess the lady after all isn't going to sale it!! Sorry Sorry Sorry!!! Anyway can;t wait to see you!!!! LOVE YA LOTS AND LOTS!!
Thank goodness winter HOPEFULLY is almost over!!! Look out spring here we come!!
Love the weather update!
Look at you and your pictures. Amazing. I agree. I wish it would just warm up. I don't mind a little rain but the hail is simply unacceptable. Ditto on conference.
POST SOMETHING NEW! Hahaha Im such a loser! I miss you and I LOVE YOU!
You have a popular blog here. I'm the 10th comment!!! Well, I love looking at YOUR blog and seeing your pregnant pics. It's so good that you actually are taking them because you'll love to look back and see yourself. I can't wait to see your baby. When are you due again? it's so fun that you and danica are pregnant at the same time. good luck with the pregnancy and I'll always be blog-stalking you....haha. (3058 willow pod Lehi, UT 84043)
Post a Comment