Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hair, hair, EVERYWHERE!!

Last weekend was Prom in Burley and I had a day full of HAIR!!! It's always fun to go to home and do up do's for Jenna and all her friends and make them gorgeous for the big dance. Here are a few of the up do's I did. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do.... It works out great- my parents have a big bathroom in the basement (naturally with 4 girls you about have to) it's got 2 large counter tops on each side and great big mirrors as well so we take a chair down and turn on every hot thing that will curl, straighten, smooth, and crimp that we can find and Jenna and Jordan always make sure that there is good music on, then the fun begins. My mom always provides lots of treats and the girls just giggle and we hear about their dates and where they are going for dinner. It's great fun. Jenna is such a great sport and let's me play into my creative side a bit when it comes to up do's- she and I think alot alike so she always knows it will turn out ok- This year was her last Prom and we decided to do her hair down- something she hasn't done yet. Her dress was very colorful and we thought that the big gerber daisies in her hair would top if off great and it did- she looked gorgeous!! Thanks Jen- I looked forward to many more "Dance Hair" sessions to come with Jordan being in High School this year (still a few years from dating- but close nonetheless), and down the road a ways Jayme as well.... what fun sisters are!!!! Love you guys!!!!!



8 comments:

Sage Hanks said...

Hey I am so sorry i didn't get those pics of Stacy to you!!! Do you still want them??? I love ya!!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

You do gorgeous up-do's! I love it! Last time I was in Burley I talked to your mom about how you come do hair for your sisters all the time...so fun!!

Michael and Tammi said...

Looks good Nice to have you home even though you were busy with hair, Can't wait to have you come home with a little guy to play with.

dad

juliewesterberg said...

You are so nice (not to mention a talented hair stylist).

The Gundies said...

You'll have to teach me how to do all these fun things with my girls. I never thought to have a "hair do" party! I never had sisters to do that with. Your sisters are beautiful!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Oh nice job!!! Jenna's such a cute girl. All the girls in your family are georgous. Do you cut/color hair too? I should have you do mine. I like your new blog template!

Rochelle said...

Beautiful hairdo's. Fabulous job well done!

Unknown said...

so beautiful! What a great talent you have. I love having my sister do my hair, it honeslty is such a fun and good thing to have!