Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Shower #1!!

I Just wanted to take a second and thank Aunt Shauna and Trisha for the wonderful shower they threw for me this past weekend. We had a family reunion and they decided this was as good a time as any to have the family shower since we were all going to be together anyway... It was so great to see everyone and I got so many great things- needless to say it was a huge success!!!! My sisters did a wonderful job decorating and I learned that Jayme and our little cousin Kiernan are incredible "balloon blower-upers"! Great Job guys! THANKS again to everyone..... We are so excited!I also wanted to thank my Mom for letting us have the shower at her house, and for writing everything down for me so I could remember who gave me what... What would I do without ya Mom? Your awsome!!! This is my Cousin Meredith saying HI to the baby! AAAAAHHHH I love it!!! :)

This is too funny I had to take a picture- this is the cake that Shauna brought..... It was darling from what I could tell- all I could make out was the big yellow stork on the right side.... Kiernan accidentally stepped on it on their long journey from Salt Lake to Burley!! She felt so bad, but even though there was a large gaping hole in the middle everyone ate and enjoyed it anyway!!!! YUM it was even chocolate!!!! This will be something that will be laughed about for years to come... it has character don't you think?

5 comments:

The Egan Family said...

Nice Belly sis! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics and how special to have a picture of you and your grandpa. Love ya

dad

Unknown said...

Jessica you are TOO cute! Seriously, you make pregnant look amazing! I love how your belly has popped--just like mine! There is no mistaking that we're expecting anymore. Looks like a fun shower.

Rochelle said...

Love the pictures! So much fun. Don't you love showers- especially when it's for you! :)

Anonymous said...

HEy my FREAKIN CUTE big sis!!! You are probably the cutest pregnant lady i think i have ever seen!!!! Give my baby in your belly a kiss- if you can reach!! HAHA!! :) -jen