
I just wanted to tell Jenna and the rest of the Burley High School
Cheerleaders- GREAT JOB!!! Congratulations on winning competition they took first place.... aren't they cute!!!! I'm so proud of you Jen... You've worked really hard this year and had a lot of responsibility, but you've done a great job and you guys look
ed fantastic! LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!
These are my girls!!!! Aren't they all so cute! I love 'em to death! We had a great time- on the way to Boise we realized that NONE of us were sporting BHS colors so we bought some cheap St. Patty's Day neclaces.. They were the perfect GREEN- so we figured we did our part in showing some spirit- not to mention the DARLING posters that Jordan made to help cheer on our cheerleaders!!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Way to go Bugz!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment