Saturday, March 15, 2008

Love Bird Tag~

A week or two ago Sara tagged me- but due to our busy life I have not had a real chance to sit down and do it so...... here goes....... hope you all enjoy. :)

1. Where did you and your husband meet? We were in the same singles ward, we were neighbors, and we were in the same FHE (family home evening) group. Bryan's calling at the time was FHE "Dad"... we initially met at the first FHE activity of the year.. school had just started and my roommates and I were brand new in the ward. We went to Bryan's house for a bon fire and to play games... GOOD TIMES!
2. First thing said? Bryan initiated the conversation. He asked me where I was from and that began great conversation that continued for a couple of hours.
3. First Date? Our first date will vary depending on who you ask. SO- seeing as how I am the one doing the tag.. I will go ahead and share MY version.... I was working at Ruby Tuesday as a server and Bryan has asked me out.. I told him I had to work that night, but should be getting off around 6 or 7. He said great and gave me his phone number with instructions to call him at that number when I got off and we'd go from there. That was the longest night at work of my LIFE... when I got home I changed my clothes and called the # HE GAVE ME.... he didn't answer and I got his voice mail (it was his cell phone)... about an hour later I tried one more time and once again got his VOICE MAIL... I couldn't decide if he was standing me up or if he had forgotten- which, in my book, were both BIG RED CHECK MARKS..... an hour after that- he called me- confused- and TO THIS DAY I am not sure what really happened but he CLAIMS that I called the wrong #- he says that he gave me his APARTMENT number cause his cell phone wasn't working at the time.... in his defense he was very embarrassed and apologetic- ANYWAY- we proceeded to go to dinner and then caught a late show- Polar Express to be exact, where we had the whole theatre to ourselves... it was great- Bry was very funny and we laughed a ton... we hung out daily from then on.



4. First Kiss? Our first kiss was at Bryan's house on the couch, we had gone for a walk- it was December but it was a fairly warm night and to top it off it was a full moon- so it was beautiful.. When we got back to his house I was a bit cold so we went inside to get warm before he took me home. We sat down on the couch and looked at each other- then he just kissed me- greatest kiss ever!!!!!!
5. Where did you get engaged? It was the 4th of July and we drove the four wheeler to the top of hill near Bryan's parents house- When on top- we could see all the fireworks from all the surrounding towns. On the way up as the sun was setting Bryan stopped and said alot of sweet things that made me a little teary eyed.. and then pulled the box out of his pocket.. and said "Here ya go.." I laughed and said, " I think your supposed to put it on me, HE WAS SOOO NERVOUS he was shaking... about this time we were being eaten alive by mosquito's! (very romantic) so I said let's put it on when we get to the top.... so Laughing we drove the rest of the way to the top and he put it on me there where we shared a sweet kiss. We then watched fireworks that were amazing.. something I will always remember!!

6. Where were you married? In the Logan Temple on September 16, 2005 - THE WHOLE WEEKEND couldn't have been more perfect...


7. Where did you honeymoon? After our reception in Burley we drove to Sun Valley and spent a few days there... then we spent the remainder of our honeymoon at Redfish Lake in a cute little cabin. We rented a small boat and explored the Lake and went on some Beautiful hikes.... The weather was great, couldn't have asked for better.


*Bryan is my best friend- I am so lucky to have found him and to have him in my life... I love you honey- thanks for being you!!!

****NOW I AM TAGGING- Jen Smith, Jen Roth, Sage Hanks, And Sara K.

12 comments:

Jen said...

Great Pics!!! And a great story to tell your kids!

The Gundies said...

Ok, what the heck is a TAG? I hope I wasn't the "Sara" that started this because I totally didn't mean too! Your tag was really fun to read though. Kind a weird for a sister to read about her brothers love life, but it's nice to know he can be romantic.

The Gundies said...

oh your an evil woman! but you got your way!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Jessica! Hey I found you're family's blog and it led me to yours! You and Bryan are so adorable. We should plan something fun. Jake and Bryan would really hit it off. Hope everything is still great.

Sage Hanks said...

you;ve been tagged too, another kind of tag!! hehehe look at my profile also I WANT THOSE PICS TOO!!!! love ya

Sage Hanks said...

of cheerleading

The Egan Family said...

AHHHH!!! So cute! And stupid Sage tagged us again! I love you! Maybe as much as Bryan does!

Bennetts said...

Hey Jess your more than welcome to check in on us anytime!!! Just give me a call (563-0751)and I will answer any questions that you might have about scentsy. (You'll love it!!) Oh and your blog by the way....Way cute!! Your love story is so fun to read. Talk to ya soon.
Leslie

Bennetts said...

Jess-
Good luck with the name thing!! If I hear any cute boy names I will send them to ya. If you need anything that I can do for you guys let me know. Oh and you look WAY to good to be that far along!!! Your little belly is so cute. Thanks for keeping my girls company on the way to Richmond!!

Sage Hanks said...

hey i need your address so i can send you that belly band. I didn't get a chance to bring it over to your parents!!! Sorry hope you had a HAPPY EASTER! Love ya and your cute belly that will one day be my cute little nephew!!!

This Idaho Girl said...

Everyone gets engaged at the farm: you, me, Amy, Eric. I'm glad we found each other in the world of blogging. It may be the only way for Westerbergs to stay in touch

Steven and Jennifer said...

Girly long time no talk to :(. How's the baby baking going? I hope you are doing AMAZING! Just wanted to say hey and I miss you and love you!