Thursday, March 6, 2008

21 Weeks and Counting!

FINALLY- we can see a baby bulge! We are 21 weeks this week! I can't believe that we are half way already- It has been a rough go, but it's going surprisingly fast. I can feel the little guy move CONSTANTLY.. I often feel like I have a mini roller coaster in my stomach.... On Sunday I was able to SEE the moving from the outside for the first time. I was sitting on the couch at Grandma Arda's and I looked down thinking-He is moving so much I can't believe I can't SEE it.. and right then one small area of my tummy poked out and I felt it as well so I new it was him.... HOLY COW I said- I tried to poke him back and get him to move again so that Bry and Arda could see but I think it wore him right out.... he didn't move for about an hour after that!

6 comments:

The Gundies said...

Enjoy the tiny tummy with this pregnancy because future pegnancies show quicker than the first one. He looks cute, like a little soccer ball! Love that picture of you and Anna!

Sage Hanks said...

'Bout time!! You look so cute!! Enjoy it!! You'll miss is! love ya and can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Steven and Jennifer said...

O how Cute!!!

Jen said...

When he starts to move a lot, lay down with your belly pushed up to Bryan so he can feel him moving too. That's one of our favorite memories! Enjoy it because the rest of the time goes by too fast!

Connie said...

SOOOOOOO cute Jess!!! Wish we lived closer so I could feel him moving!! Loved those moments during pregnancy. It is so fun to watch him kick and your belly doing dances! Keep us posted!

kathy said...

Hi. I'm your mother-in-law's cousin, Kathy. I lived in Richmond until about a year and a half ago. I probably moved away about when you got there. Sara Kay gave me the address for your blog. Congrats on the upcoming baby! My blog address is http://www.mamajonze.blogspot.com. Check it out if you're bored.