This past weekend we got to hang out at the Westerberg homestead..... the kids had a ball, while Bryan and Sara collected rocks in the field for our yards.... The weather was fantastic and we were able to fully enjoy it!
Anna sunbathing......
Audrey(our little poser) sunbathing......... (this is one of my favorite pics of the day!!!)

Kayson graciously accepting M&M's from Grandma Wendy (she's got him figured out for sure)........

Grandpa brought home a fun pool and PIZZA.... what more could a kid want??? YOGURT, that's what....... do you think I could get my child to eat pizza...... oh well I guess it's the more healthy choice anyway.
While Grandpa was blowing up the pool Audrey and Anna took Kayson on an adventure in Grandma's yard..... they were so cute with him and Anna kept telling him- "Be BRAVE Kayson, be BRAVE!"
Audrey(our little poser) sunbathing......... (this is one of my favorite pics of the day!!!)
Kayson graciously accepting M&M's from Grandma Wendy (she's got him figured out for sure)........
Grandpa brought home a fun pool and PIZZA.... what more could a kid want??? YOGURT, that's what....... do you think I could get my child to eat pizza...... oh well I guess it's the more healthy choice anyway.










5 comments:
Kayson is totally one cool dude. I especially love the first picture of him chilling in his shades :) Mr. Hot stuff!
I got a kick out of that Audrey picture. Reminds me of what Kel might have looked like in her younger years. Is Kayson excited to hang out with his 2nd cousins?
I'm jealous. When I hung out at Station Creek as a kid, there was no pool. Just a collie dog, Grandma and a hammock. Uncle Terry popped in from time to time when he wasn't hanging out with his girlfriend, Wendy.
Jeez, I'm old.
No, Christina, I was never allowed to have such a cute modest bikini in which to pose :(
On a side note, check out Wendy's new tractor in the photos. Now that's what I envy!
Kayson is such a little stud! What a cutie, seriously! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful summer! Love this time of year!
Post a Comment