Friday, January 8, 2010

We Miss You!!!!


Bry, we miss you!! See you soon...........
P.S. Kayson slept all night in his own bed last night and we are crossing our fingers for the same tonight!

LOVE YOU

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess, he is such a cute little boy! I love his little face in the bathtub picture. So darling!

momofbeegees said...

I am crossing my fingers too!! Waking up in the night is nooooo fun!! Thanks again for the haircut...I love it!! (and I'm not lying)

Kel said...

Kayson looks like he will be ready to ride the rough off of my spring horses!

Tammi Pollard said...

WE miss our little Monkey already, hurry back okay??!!!! Love ya Nanna

Holly Jo said...

Jess, he is so cute!!!!

Michael and Tammi said...

My favoritest picture in the whole wide world is the one where he is stickin his tounge out! haha :) i love it! --- miss ya, and love you lots!!
Auntie Goose!!!