I am about sick of the snow and the cold BUT when I look out my kitchen windows and see this everyday, I am blown away! We thought the creek was beautiful in the summer.......... and the fall....... but this.... SIGH!
I don't know about anyone else but the "winter blues and bordums" are definitely upon us, so Kayser and I decided to go out and play in the snow- it was great for snowman building not to mention is was nice to get some fresh air. 




Isn't our snowman cute?! Kayson did the eyes and the nose!

Once again Kayson and I really needed to get out of the house and I was itching to get some sort of exercise so- the other day- we went out and shoveled the driveway! Kayson was a BIG helper and when we were done we played in the snow for a bit.... It was actually not that cold- I know the pics look cold but it really wasn't.
Eat snow- CHECK
Build snowman- CHECK
Shovel driveway (a million times- thanks Bry)- CHECK
Drink hot chocolate with cinnamon in it- CHECK
Snuggle in warm blankets- CHECK
Sit by fireplace with a warm fire going- CHECK
Eat homemade soups and stews with homemade rolls- CHECK
Wear hoodies- CHECK
Winter I have enjoyed you but you are quickly wearing out your welcome.........
















9 comments:
I love the creek pic's and the kiss is adorable... Very good pics. How fun! Hows the snowmobile thing going with him though?
Love ya
dad
With the sun finally showing its face and a little bit warmer weather, I'm now itching for spring. I know it's a long way off, but it will come!
Can I just tell you that I wish that we lived closer and could hang out! Even though i dont know you all that well I think that you are so cute and I wished we could play! Our little boys would get a long so well! They are so close in age and have so much alike. You guys are living in Logan still right? Where abouts up there? I absolutely LOVE your back yard with that beautiful stream. How lucky to look out and see that everyday. Maybe I had better move back to Cache Valley, Love that place!
Jessica... I am so jealous of your back yard!! BEAUTIFUL!! Please send some of that snow our way. My boys are just dying to play in the snow!
I am so with you on the ending of Winter! I am so excited for spring time this year!!
Jess looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! :) cant wait to see you next time you come home!
LoVeS-- Auntie Goose!!
you guys are so cute!!!! those are some cute pics. but i like the one where he is eating the snow!!! hahaha!!!! your house is getting supper dupper cute haha!!!!
Love ya lots- AUNTIE MEME
What a little stud muffin nephew i have
Oh, I would kill for your backyard! (Well, not really, but it is fabulous!) It looks so quiet and private. You are so lucky.
Post a Comment