Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hang on and Enjoy the Ride............

{NOT A HAPPY CAMPER}

I just had to post these for fun. The other day we put Kayson in his car seat and he was NOT happy about it. After Bry buckled him in this is what he did for about 10 minutes........ Then I SWEAR he flashed me the "LOSER" sign when I asked him what was the matter.............

Then we got this..................


Then this....................

And finally................ Let it all out little man cause your not getting out of that seat! Darn it..... (I am pretty sure that Mom and Wendy just went, "Ahhhhh!" But trust me...... it was the fakest cry I have ever heard!)

{33 YEARS OLD}

Yep my Handsome Hubby turned 33 on the 5th! Don't worry Hon your not THAT old!! ;) LOVE YOU, and I hope you had a fabulous day. This is one of the several cards that Bryan received.... but I had to post a picture of it because it's absolutely PERFECT........ So funny- and yes that is an actual sticker so I just wanted to let my parents know that Bry will be bringing this with him when we come home for Thanksgiving just in case we go out in public!!! ;) Bryan loves pumpkin pie- so I got brave and decided to make one from scratch- crust and all! It turned out darn good if I do say so myself........ Kayson decided to help Dad blow out the candles....

{HALLOWEEN}
Those big black cats head's move..... they are so darn cute!This is Kayson and Auntie Bugz getting ready to go trick or treating. Well ok, Jenna wasn't going trick or treating she was going to the Howl in Logan- isn't she a cute pirate?This is my MONKEY! Literally I call him Monkey so I thought it would be fitting to dress him up as one for Halloween. He loved his tail- he held it and carried it when he walked it was soooo cute. I was so proud of him he didn't touch his ears ONCE the whole night. These pics are right after Tio (Uncle Jason) and Aunt Em came by and left some candy in Kayson's bag while he was napping. By the end of the night he was ok with leaving the candy in the bag but the first few he wanted to eat immediately.(Here Mom open it please!)I tried to make it a fun week for Kayson and we did some fun Halloweeny activities..... On the worst day of the week, it snowed and so I decided it was a perfect day to stay in our jammies, turn on the fireplace, and make some Halloween sugar cookies.... Kayson LOVED it and was such a big helper! Kayson is deep in conversation with Bugz in this picture. He's tellin her what we're doin!Kayson and Bugz being goof balls..... Thanks for comin to play with us Jenn!!............ and in case you were wondering our cookies were FABULOUS!!!!!!


Just a quick video of Kayson at Grandma Arda's.... Silly Boy!

9 comments:

momofbeegees said...

He has the CUTEST expressions!! Looks like you've got a comedian on your hands!! Good job on the pie...I've always wanted to learn how to make yummy pies! I always enjoy seeing pics of your little guy!

momofbeegees said...

One more thing...I think you really did get the LOSER sign. That is too funny!! He looks sooooo annoyed!

Didi & Jason said...

You are so festive. I love it. And your lil guys has quite the personality. Very fun!

Troy Westerberg said...

Happy Birthday, Bryan!

Kayson sure does look like he got a lot of Halloween. Cute pics and video.

Sage Hanks said...

The carseat thing.....promise you aren't the only one. Morg was really bad up until we had Ryker and she had someone to visit with in the back. But now it is Ryk that cries and cries in his carseat. Makes for REALLY long trips. Kayson looked so cute in his Halloween costume.

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

LOL ok so the loser sign is HILARIOUS!!! Gotta love them. :) You are such a great mom Jess!!! Making sure your son & husband celebrate all the holidays to the fullest. Love it!

The Allen's said...

hahaha I like te loser picture!

Tammi Pollard said...

Are you sure Auntie Bugz or Tio didn't really teach him that "LOSER" sign???? ya never know what they pick up, just kidding. love Nannie T

Anonymous said...

Who is Nanny T is she the grandmother to Mr.T. I think she is having am identity crisis.....she is really Nanna Pollard. Don't be fooled.

I don't know any one that puts their child in the car sit for time out. Does it really work?

Bump Pa