Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Pics

These are just a few of the family pics that we had done last week. Kel does a fabulous job! We LOVE them..... Also on a side note these were done mostly in our backyard- literally this is what I get to see out my back window every day... LOVE IT!








Kayson was so fun.... there were dogs barking across the street so he kept saying "GOG GOG" translation- Dog and then at our second location there were cows so he moooooed the whole time silly boy. I was nervous we weren't gonna have any good ones but I was worrying fir nothing they turned out great!



This is a classic Kayson face! Thanks Kel they tuned out great!!

16 comments:

Connie said...

Hey Jess - these pics are just great!! Kayson is sure a cutie - he is so all boy!!
Love you!

Aunt Connie

Amy + Justin said...

these pictures are adorable...as my father would say, you guys are a 'darn fine family'.

Unknown said...

all I can say is they are all ADORABLE!!

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

Everything about them is SOOOO cute! LOVE your hair by the way. :)

Troy Westerberg said...

I'll say they turned out well. Kayson is quite the ham. I especially liked the one of Kayson and Bryan - very much an 'awww' photo.

Didi & Jason said...

Sooooo very cute and you look gorgeous as always. What a beautiful place you call home!

Tammi Pollard said...

JEss your Creek is soo cool, what a great picture place it makes. Kayson is so funny the last picture is so totally kayson face!!! love you all Nannie T

kathy said...

Those turned out great! What would we do without our own personal family photographer? Kel does come in handy when there are pictures to be taken! Kayson gets cuter every day.

Rusty said...

that is a good looking kid!!!! hey i posted some pics of Bryan from our hunting this fall on my blog if you wanna see them.

momofbeegees said...

Your family is SUPER-CUTE!! I loved the pictures! My favorite is the one of Kayson looking over the fence. PRICELESS!! We are getting our pics taken on Thurs. I hope they turn out!!

Sage Hanks said...

Very cute! I love your hair too! I can't believe how big Kayson is now! It's crazy how time flies. Your backyard is beautiful. But I want to see pictures of the inside too! Get to posting honey!

The Allen's said...

Turned out pretty darn good!!

Michael and Tammi said...

You are all such a picture taking family......Kel I must say you know how to bring out the best of them. Your pictures are always so good.

Doesn't this little guy just make you smile?


Love ya
Bump pa

Jordan + Kayla said...

He is getting so big! its crazy!!! He is such a stud!! Good job you two!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Wow--what a gorgeous family and gorgeous back YARD! Lucky!! I especially love the bright red tree. Kayson is such a handsome boy!

Rochelle said...

I love these Jess. You are beautiful. And I love your haircut. It looks great. Your little man is growing fast and is super cute. Hope all is well.