Friday, July 24, 2009

My little TODDLER and Dad's blurb on KSL!!!!!!!!!

I know this is an excess of birthday pics but Kel got so many good ones I just couldn't resist!!!! Kayson is a man of many faces..... you will see that as you scroll down and I must say Kel I am very impressed I think you got them all! We had such a good time- we went swimming during the day (thus the reason I look so lovely) and then headed home to PAR-TAY! We had most of my family there and most of Bry's family there including Grandma Arda and Dan and Kel! We enjoyed good company and some GREAT cake- which Kayson LOVED. Thanks to everyone for making Kayson's first birthday memorable! We love you all he's been spoiled rotten!!!!


Kayson points at EVERYTHING followed by "EH EH EH"!
Oh what a ham!
mmmmmm here Tio have some cake!!!!! He's so good at sharing!
havin fun on his new wheeler................Kayson and Uncle Matt.....
Kayson and Nana.....Kayson and Auntie Meme.....New stuff- anything with wheels and buttons was a big hit.....
Cars, cars, cars, Kayson loves cars!
Kayson and Grandma Wendy...... Yep- he's walking!!!!! Kayson and Grandma Smith......
The CUTE couple eating cake- nice Jas...........Kayson and Uncle Dan playin cars!Kayson and BOTH Grandpa's.......Whew- that should do it for birthday! Thanks again everyone Kayson should be set in the Car/Truck department not to mention I don't think that Bryan and I can handle one more toy that makes noise!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________________________
I wanted to post the blurb on KSL regarding my Dad and his donor family! I can't say enough good things about this family- they were so great! We enjoyed meeting with them and getting to know a little bit about their son Jerryd- It was a very touching experience and one that will be with me forever! I hope that as you watch it, you too will feel just how special this day was for our family..... Thanks to Sandy, Jerry, Shannon, Hunter, Pam and Rod and Hope who was not able to be there. We had a great time and we are so excited to keep in touch! Thank goodness for the web!
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7274317
ck on this web site and it will take you straight to the video!)

11 comments:

Didi & Jason said...

Wow, I CANNOT believe that our kiddos are 1 already. Where does the time go? Looks like you guys had so much fun for his birthday. That's awesome. I'm glad that your dad is doing well. Tell the parentals hi for me.

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

Oh my gosh! Can't believe your little guy is already one!!! And I swear he can't get any cute, but he just keeps surprising me. AND he's walking?! WOW...how time flies. FUN FUN!

Troy Westerberg said...

Happy Birthday Kayson! Have fun will all those cars and trucks.

That was a nice story about your Dad, Jessica. I didn't know about all that.

juliewesterberg said...

We saw the report on the news last night. It was very touching. (Bryan will do anything to get on TV.) The pictures are so cute. Someone had a party and didn't invite me. . . . again.

kathy said...

I saw you guys on the news last night. What an awesome story! Kel has told me a bit about your dad, but it was neat to see him and hear him. As for Kayson - what can I say? CUTIE PIE!

momofbeegees said...

Hi Jessica! Love, love, love the pictures of your little guy. He is going to be quite the comedian, it looks like. I watched the video of your family and your dad. How touching. I bet that was such a wonderful experience! Your dad is so GREAT....along with the rest of your family!!

This Idaho Girl said...

The story on your dad was so touching. Thanks for sharing. As for Kayson, congrats on making it through the first year. In the picture with Matt, Kayson looks a little alarmed. Can you blame him?

Wendy K said...

Your photographer is the best, but then she had a great subject to work with!

Dawnie said...

It looks like Kayson had a awesome day with so many people who love you all. Your yard so so cool, I've
told everyone about it. We watched the touching story about your dad. I just don't cry but yes I did cry.
Take care....Aunt Dawnie

Sage Hanks said...

I can't believe he is already 1. Holy crap! I still think he looks like Jason. Congrats to your brother too! That is so exciting. Also I want to see pictures of your house HURRY UP! Miss ya! Love ya!

Tammi Pollard said...

We sure had fun, thanks for lettign us share Monkeys 1st birthday with you, he is such a little ham!!!! we love you guys. Love Nanie T