Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A few quick pics and a post to come.......

We have been SO busy the last 2 months I feel like I have been living out of a suitcase- literally! So many things have happened and when I get more than 10 minutes I will post and update everyone on all the exciting new happenings in the Westerberg home..... but for now.... I thought I'd throw on a few pics of Kayson in the last several weeks...... The first one is my 1 year old BABY on HIS BIRTHDAY :( -- with his new wheeler from Grandma and Grandpa Westerberg! HE LOVES THIS THING- I can't get him off it's great! ( more birthday pics to come thanks to Aunt Kel!)

Aw- he's all worn out...... What a better place to nap then on Auntie Bugz' lap! This is one of Kayson's new favorite games..... getting under the high chair while mom loads the DISHWASHER (that we now have and I am LOVING) or fixing dinner..... then he throws stuff out at me.... he was bein a real goof ball in this pic!

Dad and Kayson about a month ago on the back hoe..... Kayson is REALLY into cars, trucks, tractors, anything with wheels and buttons!!!

While at Nana and Bumpa's house during fireoworks Kayson and Meme were joined at the hip. One of their favorite pass times was hangin out in the living room rockin out to music! Kayson has got some serious moves and it's just not quite complete without Mom's shades!!!
That's it for now..... I promise when I get a minute I will do a real post-Stay tuned for pics of Kayson's birthday, the new house, and this past weekend we were able to meet my Dad's donor family so there are pics of that event to come as well! What a neat expirience and I am excited to announce that it will be aired on KSL on the 23rd for those who are interested!!!!!


6 comments:

Deidra said...

I heard news last week that "that kid from Burley" proposed. What a fun addition to your family! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kayson! Nixon is almost there. I noticed that they have the same silly little baseball monkey outif, too cute! He is darling and i want to kiss his little cheeks.

This Idaho Girl said...

I will watch ksl.com for the blurb on your dad. Can't believe Kayson is 1! He's so darn cute. However, I will not accept Wendy and Terry being referred to as Grandma and Grandpa Westerberg. It's just wrong. Grandma Westerberg was old and had jet black hair (although she was a great woman). I'm coming home in Aug., and planning a get-together. I'll email you details.. Can't wait to see you.

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

He is so dang cute! He is just growing right up!!!

momofbeegees said...

Hi Jessica. It's Jenna Guiles. Your little guy is sooo, sooo cute!! Your blog is adorable. It's fun to get to keep up with you and your little family! Check out our blog. It's kjbbbbg.blogspot.com

superjas said...

THATS MY LITTLE STUD MUFFIN, such a cutie pie...