I LOVE LOVE LOVE this smile.... how can you not smile back! I am so glad that I have such a happy baby! (MOST of the time) ;)
Monday, June 1, 2009
THIS smile makes me HAPPY!
Created for your reading pleasure by Royal Princess Academy at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
you totally gotta love that smile, with those two cute teeth. and the hair, finally!!!!! can't wait to see ya this week, get feeling better, we are so excited to see our little MONKEY. LOVE YA MOM
What a cutie patootie. Is he walking yet?
Nope we are not walking yet but I think we are super super close!!!! Is Your lil one walking?
Can I borrow him?
Sure Troy- ANYTIME!
She actually just started walking a few days ago. Getting better all the time. It's so fun!!! You will love it!
Such an adorable kiddo! Love him to pieces!
Your little guy is so dang cute Jess! I can't believe how big he's getting! I love that 10 month picture you have of him on the side. He is ALL boy! His little muscle shirt and backwards cap is just too cute!
Jess, he's adorable! p.s. There's no hurry to walk. My Amelia was 19 months before her first attempt.
Post a Comment