Oh MY GOODNESS!!! Where are the months going? Here I am almost 2 months behind already. SO as a result of me trying to get caught back up- this is going to be a long post with tons of pics, bare with me!! :) February for us was super busy but super fun! We spent a Lot of time with friends and family and made lots of fun memories... some of our highlights were: #1-The celebration of my Dad's 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! YAY we were so excited and grateful to be celebrating such an awesome event! Were so proud of my Dad and so very grateful to still have him here. He is such an amazing man and if you'd like to see more on this occasion in particular or any other news cast that's been done on him the past 10 years, you can go to kmvt.com and type in his name or google Michael Pollard organ transplant. There are some really great stories that are not only touching, but informative as well! Also, I have to put a word in and encourage ALL to be organ and tissue donors- it's amazing how many lives you can save and I am so grateful for a 15 year old boy and his family for giving US the gift of life! WE LOVE YOU DAD- here's to another 10 years!!!
The pic above--The Clutters gave each one of us Pittsburgh shirts when they came to visit! The pic below is Kayson helping Uncle Tony clean up at the end of the night! What a helper huh!?
The pic below is lovely I know..... we're a bit crazy when we all get together it's a PAR-TAY!!
I could not resist taking a picture of my sisters and Jenna's roommate Sam taking pictures of themselves..... LOL ...........
Below is Julene Thurston and the one below it is Sherrie Hamilton- they catered our open house and did a FABULOUS job! I would recommend them to anyone!
Great food, fabulous turnout- it couldn't have gone any better! Thanks to everyone for your love and support and for celebrating this incredibly special occasion with our family!!!!!
Kayson's little friend Joe Barrett was at the open house and they had a BLAST they are such cute lil guys and have so much fun together! We love our playdates with Joe..... they laugh and giggle so hard it's darling! Kayson ran around at the end of the night with the 'zero' balloon we had- why do we even buy toys, this was the greatest thing ever!
#2- Valentines Day! We had a low key Valentine's Day this year... Kayson and I had been in Burley doing hair the week before so we didn't do much ON Valentine's Day we made heart pancakes and exchanged cards, but I tried to make it a fun month all around. We made Kays a Valentine's box which got completely filled! This boy is LOVED!!! :) I also got into some crafts and made some fun new things to add to my February decor! I LOVE how it all turned out!
We had a play date with our little friends Jada and Brecca Day- They played and played and played! We made Valentine hats and jigglers which the kids thought was super fun! Thanks for coming to play girls!
#3- Winter Wonderland! February was full of snow here in Logan! UGH! I am not a fan after Christmas but we delt with it! There's nothin like a cookie and a sunny day to pull you out of the winter blues! I love my little cheeseball in his "Tool Basses!" (cool glasses!)
We've had some friends the last few months that stop by and visit everyday and I finally got some ok pictures of them! This little herd comes through our yard every morning and again every night! Kayson is absolutely positive it's Bambi!!
The pic below is lovely I know..... we're a bit crazy when we all get together it's a PAR-TAY!!
Kayson's little friend Joe Barrett was at the open house and they had a BLAST they are such cute lil guys and have so much fun together! We love our playdates with Joe..... they laugh and giggle so hard it's darling! Kayson ran around at the end of the night with the 'zero' balloon we had- why do we even buy toys, this was the greatest thing ever!
#2- Valentines Day! We had a low key Valentine's Day this year... Kayson and I had been in Burley doing hair the week before so we didn't do much ON Valentine's Day we made heart pancakes and exchanged cards, but I tried to make it a fun month all around. We made Kays a Valentine's box which got completely filled! This boy is LOVED!!! :) I also got into some crafts and made some fun new things to add to my February decor! I LOVE how it all turned out!
We had a play date with our little friends Jada and Brecca Day- They played and played and played! We made Valentine hats and jigglers which the kids thought was super fun! Thanks for coming to play girls!
#3- Winter Wonderland! February was full of snow here in Logan! UGH! I am not a fan after Christmas but we delt with it! There's nothin like a cookie and a sunny day to pull you out of the winter blues! I love my little cheeseball in his "Tool Basses!" (cool glasses!)










2 comments:
I Love Love Love it!!! good job, Looks like you had a big couple of months...
You have a great talent for being creative, It looks great and loved the pictures.
Love you
dad
Post a Comment