Last weekend was the annual Richmond Black and White Days..... The parade is our favorite part and this year Kayson was so fun..... he really got into the whole picking up candy thing and candy is one thing that you definitely get at this parade- I think Kayson filled at least half a bag full........ silly boy! The fire trucks at the very end were his favorite, he said," WOOOOW!"


Just chillin..........

He figured out that if he waved then they threw candy at him...... as you can tell I (I mean Kayson) wasn't fast enough at picking it all up, what can I say there was ALOT of candy!

Is that what I think it is??
Yep it's Nibbles with a "cow" hat on...... she is trying to blend in and participate in the festivities!!! (she's thrilled can you tell???)
After the parade Kel and Dan let us take Kayson for a ride behind the wheeler in this little trailer.... we weren't sure how this would go down since Kayson likes to be the one driving but it was a huge hit. He loved it!!!!!! Thanks for a fun evening you guys!
Yep it's Nibbles with a "cow" hat on...... she is trying to blend in and participate in the festivities!!! (she's thrilled can you tell???)
After the parade Kel and Dan let us take Kayson for a ride behind the wheeler in this little trailer.... we weren't sure how this would go down since Kayson likes to be the one driving but it was a huge hit. He loved it!!!!!! Thanks for a fun evening you guys!












3 comments:
I love Kayson's hair! So cute! And you are right, the Richmond parade beats any other as far as candy-throwing goes!
I remember the Richmond parade for the string cheese and boxes of chocolate milk that were thrown from the floats. Do they still do that? Looks like Kayson had a ball. What's not to love about a parade?
Looks like fun!!!! I am sure he mad a haul on candy!!!!! he looks so dang cute!!! love ya mom
Post a Comment