Sorry everyone but this is going to be super long post. We have been busy lately and I havn't had time to sit down and blog about each thing... now that I have minute I thought I'd just do it all in one so hang on tight and enjoy the ride...........
Post #1:
Apples...
We have several appke trees that we have been waiting to try the apples from........ last night after cutting hair and mowing the lawn we discovered they are pretty darn good. We think they are Jonathan Apples. Juicy, sweet, crisp, and yummy......
After watching us take bites out of them kayson decided to give it a try........ He LOVED them and ate three right in a row..... well sortof.... he would take big bites out of them and then store it all in his mouth and sooner or later he'd spit it all out and start over- I think he likes the juice and the concept of biting into it!



wow thats a BIG bite Kayser!!






Thanks to Grandma Wendy we were able to focus on our salsa... she was kind enough to come over and play with Audrey and Kayson- they were both thrilled and Kayson was delighted to have someone other than MOM to play with!
This is the finished product- 15 quartz of salsa. Half of the batch is the normal the way I like it and the other half is super super thick the way Bry likes it..... so all is well and everyone is happy.... and, i might add, it's DELICIOUS! We had a good time and i look forward to next year! Thanks Sara K for all your help.....

















7 comments:
Wow what a busy month is has truly been huh???/ I think we are finally getting our feet back on solid ground, thank heavens. Kive the wedding pictures, they are such a cute couple if I do say so Myself. Love ya Nanna
Wow, you guys have been busy. I loved the pictures of Kayson eating the apples, so cute. And way to go on making salsa! Happy 4th anniversary too!
Kayson does the same thing I used to do with fruit. It's all about the yummy juice. Very cute photos. He's getting so big, even starting to thin out in the face just a bit.
I like my salsa extra thick, thanks.
Loved the fall pictures!! Fall is my FAVORITE season!! I am jealous of your salsa making skills. I am not very "home-maker-ish" that way, but I am trying :) It was fun to read your post. See you soon.
Such great times! Happy 4th anniversary (belated) and crazy it IS that Jason is married! WOW! As always - loving all the pics and updates. :)
Busy busy and looks like so much fun. Salsa looks yummy and your man did a good job on those flowers! Happy 4 years to you two!
Happy 4th Bro! I bet it was totally worth it from what I can see in all these pictures.
Post a Comment