Monday, February 18, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

He's a little mover already- I feel him move the most at night although they are not very strong movements yet, I can deffinately feel SOMETHING movin around in there.... :)!



Here is the first debut of our little man!!! He is making himself quite comfortable in this one... his arms are stretched up above his head and his feet are straight out..... (this is a profile view)


This is the little guy showing it all..... He wasn't shy one bit. He was spread eagle- off to the left is a foot and in the middle... "IT'S A BOY" and then off to the right is another foot!


These last two are incredible profile views... you can literally see everything.... his nose- his eyes- his mouth- in the last one he is getting ready to put his hand in his mouth! Going to the ultra sound was the most incredible expirience we have ever had..... to see him up on the screen kicking and moving all over the place..... to watch his eyes open and close and his little hands and fingers moving was so amazing. When the tech asked if we wanted to find out the gender we both said YES at the same time and when she showed (or should I say when HE showed) us that that it was a boy- she said there is no question about it- YOU ARE HAVING A BOY! We were both so excited.... we have been all smiles ever since. What a great Valentines Day Surprise.... one we will remember always.

7 comments:

Shane & Danica said...

HEY JESS. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed catching up on your blog. Where are you today? No work? Anyway, that is so great about your dad. I just wanted to say how happy I am for you and your family. That is such an amazing fun thing for you all.

Deidra said...

Congrats! How exciting. You'll make the best little mom. I can't believe that it's been seven years for your dad, it seems like not too long ago (at least to me).

Connie said...

Hi Guys!! Let me tell you how excited I was to hear that you were having a boy. (maybe 'cause I wanted to be right but mostly, I can speak from experience that boys are just great!!!) The pictures are amazing! Now I can't wait to see your big tummy!!Any names picked out yet? I am so happy for you both. You will be wonderful parents. Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

As soon as the picture came up, I knew it was a boy too! Congrats!!! We need to go shopping now and I'll show you where the best places to buy manly clothes. We need to get together and celebrate! :)

Sage Hanks said...

Hello Love! Yes i know I FINALLY got my blog somewhat done. Glad I got to see you last weekend. I miss those times!! Can't wait to see you again. Oh and I am glad you are pregnant. I need another boy to spoil. Krew and your little one... YEEESSS!!! I LOVE YA LOTS AND LOTS!!!

Unknown said...

Jess, I just barely found out I was having a boy too! I can totally relate to you "all smiles". This is so fun. Congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new little man. Your life will change forever. We are so excited for you.!