Monday, January 28, 2008

Poll~

Hey all!
We thought it would be fun to take a poll on what we are having.... I posted a spot to do so on the right hand side of our blog... for anyone who would like to participate feel free to cast your vote we'd love to know what everyone thinks.... the poll closes on Feb. 13 @ 3:15 just shortly after our ultra sound. We can't wait! Love you all!

5 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I think it's a girl!

The Egan Family said...

Im so beary beary beary excited for you!!!! I cant wait to have little Bryan and Krew running around together. Im pulling for a BOY. Krew needs a sidekick to cause trouble with! I love you!!!

Steven and Jennifer said...

Um....I don't know A healthy baby! I'm torn cause I know that Bry wants a boy and you would love a girl. I say girl just for the record.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie just for the record I say boy cause I only 1 and I would like to try it again. Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess i can totally see a red-headed curly haired little boy with long eyelashes running around! I LOVE YOU!... AND MY BABY!! -JeNnA BuGz