Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Fun!

For Labor Day we went to the Minitonka Cave. It's just North of Bear Lake. It was really kinda neat and quite a pleasant afternoon. After the cave we went to Bear Lake and ate at a great Pizza place. It was fun! This Cave stays at about 40 degrees all year round and they take you on a tour that takes about an hour and 30 minutes- it was a bit chilly- thus the reason we are dressed fairly warm.

This is what they call the "Groom" behind me. there is one above it that they call the "Bride" and I wish the picture was better- they look like they are reaching for each other. It was kinda neat!

This is Bryan next to one of the formations in the cave. I think everyone would agree when I say I am a WONDERFUL photographer......... OOpsy! :)

1 comments:

Michael and Tammi said...

Hey that looks so coll sweetie!!!Love MOM