Thursday, June 21, 2007

Elder Polar Bear!!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody! I just wanted to give a quick update on Jason. His letter this week was very positive and upbeat, he is enjoying himself. The work is hard and the conditions are hard sometimes too, but nontheless, he is very upbeat and has alot to say! He is very excited to tell us that he and his comp are doing well with the investigators and what not. I'd like to share a quick story with you.
He says that in Honduras they have a hard time pronouncing POLLARD. So alot of them say it PO-LARD and then giggle. Well , he taught me that in Spanish OSO POLARD means "Polar Bear" in spanish. SO when translated everyone down there is actually saying Elder POLAR BEAR in spanish and they think that that combined with his height and "great build" is quite funny! I agreed that that was quite funny!!!
Anyway- Just thought I'd share that with everyone. Love you all!
JESS

3 comments:

Michael and Tammi said...

I am so glad to hear that story , he had not shared it with me. Love ya MOM

Michael and Tammi said...

Jason wanted me to tell you that he loves your blog site and thinks its way cool. Thought it was nice of youto share to polar bear story.

I'll let him know he can leave a message for you on comments now.

Anonymous said...

So thats a way good story to share. hay could you make me a blogspot and then tell me my name and password to get in thatt would be macizo

jason

p.s. hablar con dad and he can help you